• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB MDT LSS or similar

Timnterra

I'm thinking about trying a specialty pistol but don't want to commit a lot of money to it. My plan is to buy a chassis for a Remington short action and build a short 20" barreled fast a twist 22-250 or 6.5creedmoor without the butt stock to see how it goes. If I don't like it I can put on the butt stock and have a rifle. It looks to me like the best option for a pistol is going to be the MDT Lss chassis or something similar. If you have one you don't want please let me know.
Thanks
Tim
605-645-1517

Hi Tim,

I have an LSS for a Tikka if that would intereat you

Thanks,

Jonathan

I'm thinking about trying a specialty pistol but don't want to commit a lot of money to it. My plan is to buy a chassis for a Remington short action and build a short 20" barreled fast a twist 22-250 or 6.5creedmoor without the butt stock to see how it goes. If I don't like it I can put on the butt stock and have a rifle. It looks to me like the best option for a pistol is going to be the MDT Lss chassis or something similar. If you have one you don't want please let me know.
Thanks
Tim
605-645-1517

I don't have a tikka, but if the price is right I'd be interested in it. I've kinda wanted to build a custom tikka. I'll see if if can find a suitable action for cheap.

Recent Posts