• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: M700 LVSF Rifles

dkhnt

I would like to buy some LVSF Rifles in all calibers .223 Remington and larger, including .22-250, .243 Win., 7MM-08, and .308 Win. I don't really have a need or care too much about anything less than .22 caliber and I don't have enough experience with the .221 Fireball to know if I want one of these. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! PM me if you have one for sale or know where one is that is for sale that may not be listed here or on Gunbroker.com.

Thanks to all in advance!

dkhnt

You must truly be addicted to the LVSF! I just sold the 308 I got from you or I would be sellin it back! DuckHunt is gtg!

Thank you Strick9. I'd have love to had gotten back. A friend would give his eye-teeth for one in a .308 and I can't let him have my last one. Please keep you eyes open for me. I used to think that I had a fever for the M600's and M660's but nothing like the feaver that I have for these little guns. Thank you again for the kind words!

Come on guys. If you have and LVSF that you aren't shooting or know someone that does please contact me. I'm looking to pay market value on these guns. Everyone's help is GREATLY appreciated!

dkhnt

And the .204. I have the LVSF in the .204 (i used to be a .223 guy and still am I guess)....but the things this .204 can do is just outstanding. I love being able to see allll what happens down range thru my scope. Nothing is flatter, thats for sure.

I've got a LVSF in 22-250 I'd be willing to part with. It's got the newer stock like on the Ti (it has not been bedded). It also has a PT&G light weight firing pin assembly replacing the J-lock.

I can send pics if you're interested. $625.00

TAC

Wow. There's lots of interest so thought I'd just post pictures once. If the original poster does not want it I will offer it up the the guys who contacted me in order.

scope rings and base not included, but I'll include a set of stainless dual dovetail rings and bases.

IMG00135-20110324-1336.jpg

IMG00137-20110324-1336.jpg

IMG00138-20110324-1337.jpg

IMG00136-20110324-1336.jpg

IMG00140-20110324-1337.jpg

Just talked to DKHNT on the phone, he is at work. He will respond to you when he gets home. He asked me to post this.

^^^

Still looking for M700 LVSF rifles. Please let me know via PM what you have for sale to keep me from getting blindsided or my thread getting hijacked. Thanks to all that has contacted me with thier rifle(s) for sale.