• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Remington LVSF Rifles

dkhnt

I hate to do it but I've got new interests and will be parting with what's left of my LVSF collection. The (6) guns that remain are as follows:

(3) .22-250 Remington's
(1) .308 Winchester
(1) .223 Remington
(1) .243 Winchesterwith the hang tag still on it, unfired, NIB.

$950 each for the .22 caliber rifles. $1100 for the .308 Win., and $1400 for the .243 Win. All have been fired very little with the exception of the .243 which is unfired, NIB with factory hang tags still on it. Your choice of original stock with a new Limb Saver recoil pad OR the new stock from Remington.

All prices are + shipping to your FFL. I MAY make a better deal on multiples.

TRADES AND PARTIAL TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED. I'D CONSIDER TRADING MULTIPLE GUNS FOR A CUSTOM RIFLE AND HIGH-END SCOPES. I MAY ALSO CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS VIA PM.

I reserve the right to withdraw this offer to sell at any time.

cr30378 -

As I advised you in a PM, they were listed and sold somewhere else. Please PM me for additional information.

The point is be honest when dealing with guns over the internet!! here is what u PM me, NOT( you already sold them like you stated in replys.)

I received a PM about an hour before you PM'd me from a guy that wants (4) of the guns and the .243 is one of them. If this deal falls through do you want to be next in line and do you want any of the other calibers?

Guess you sold the other two in the mean time>(looks like cold feet)

LOL

Possible, when it comes to good deals or desirable items on LRH they can sell practically immediately. Trust you me, I've missed my opportunity a few times. All you can do is kick yourself in the tail, be thankful for the chance, and move on to the next.

You snooze, you lose. I don't lie and won't lie. Read your PM and go play somewhere else! Talk to gunaddict if you have a problem you idiot!

I hope you enjoy the guns gunaddict!

HAHA, I can't remember the last time I've seen a grown man **** and moan so much, I'm hoping in the back of my mind that its just a spoiled kid.

Play nice it is, I should have never responded to the lie anyway.

I bought 2 LVSF's. 223 and 22-250. I Pm him on 24 hr campfire days ago. Chris is a good guy. I have bought over 10 guns from him. One thing he is NOT is a liar.

HAHA, I can't remember the last time I've seen a grown man **** and moan so much, I'm hoping in the back of my mind that its just a spoiled kid.

I'm with you on that Ohiohunter. ****, had I known he was going to be moaning and crying I would have never answered the guy's PM.