• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: lightweight, left-hand 308 or 6.5 Creedmore

Patton63

I'm looking for my next hunting rifle. As the title says, I'm looking for s lightweight rifle, left handed in 308 or 6.5 Creedmore. Prefer a custom build. If you have something you would part with, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I figure I will give this one more bump.

I'm looking for my next hunting rifle. As the title says, I'm looking for s lightweight rifle, left handed in 308 or 6.5 Creedmore. Prefer a custom build. If you have something you would part with, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I know this is not exactly what you asked for but I have a very nice custom from Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles.

It is a remington blueprinted action in 270 win. With a Broughton SS barrel threaded with a brake if you want to run it or you can screw it off and the cap on if not. It sits in a McMillan fiberglass BDL style stock and is bedded as well. Remington tuned trigger.

I just had it built a few years ago and have a log showing every round fired in it. I am not sure of the exact round count off hand but its low. Never hunted with only range use.

Hello there,Im new at this ,I have a custom left-hand custom in 260 Remington,24inch fluted Douglas barrel,stiller stainless predator action,standard bolt face,lh port for model 700 as,remington x-mark pro trigger with safety,cerakoted barrel and action,Bell and Carlson dark grey with speckled black stock,and detachable magazine,and is topped with Talley 30mm rings and Huskemaw 3-12x40mm scope,ill try to send pictures ,it's got 60 rounds through it and has been made by Redhawk rifles of Cedar ridge Colorado.

Recent Posts