• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: LH Savage Action

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

My bro is currently deployed. Trying to get him into LRH/LRS and I want to build him a savage as a gift when he comes home. I am looking for a LH Savage action or barreled action with .308 BF (if a barreled action, prefer calibers in .243, .260, 7mm-08, .308). Would prefer it to be a complete action with bottom metal and accutrigger if possible. Please PM if you have one. Thanks for your time. gun)

Have you tried the accutrigger? I replaced both of mine, they just weren't satisfactory. Couldn't run decent light hunting pull weights without them dropping onto the safety catch when closing the bolt during rapid follow-ups. I have the RifleBasix SAV2 now and love it. 1.5 pounds, passes the drop test every time.

Yeah I just wanted to keep the project cost at a minimum. It doesn't have to have the accutrigger. I would entertain the idea of getting a rifle basix trigger for it, if someone would sell me their action ;)