• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB in R.I. Colt Light Rifle 25-06

grumpyBD

As you can see in the header, I'm looking for one of the now long discontinued Colt Light Rifles in 25-06 Remington. Will buy in any condition.....Cash.

Need action, barrel, and stock for seperate projects. :D It has to be in 25-06 Remington, cannot use other calibers...ie: 30-06, or 270.

Thanks in advance, Tom

Last edited:
Just curious....Wouldn't the action and stock be interchangable for 25-06, 270, 30-06? Why does it need to be 25-06? Educate me.

They do..... even though the barrel is slightly smaller in diameter and the corresponding barrel channel in the stock. However I need the barrel for another project.

Thanks, Tom

I've Owned Several Of The Colt's. While They Where Cataloged In 25-06, I've Never Seen One.

At one time I tried to collect all the calibers but only wound up with the 270, 7mm, 30-06 and the 300 mag. I could never find the 243 or the 25-06 that was suppose to be available. Still have the 06 though.