• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Fluted Broughton 1:8.5 .284 26"

Rhovee

It seems i might be behind the curve for a build for a fluted barrel. Looking for a .284 26" 1:8.5 fluted #4 stainless steel. Or might have to go with a proof sendero lite.

It seems i might be behind the curve for a build for a fluted barrel. Looking for a .284 26" 1:8.5 fluted #4 stainless steel. Or might have to go with a proof sendero lite.

Not exactly what you are looking for but pretty close. I am going to sell the barrel anyway to drum up some $ for a property down payment. Here goes.
Krieger, 29", finishes @ 28" but can be shortened a bit more i'm sure. 1/9.25 twist. #5 Bull shorter.
.7" muzzle diameter. It is @ gunsmith right now and could have him flute it for you. I was going to do that anyway. Maybe he would even chamber it? I am at front of line and need to get an action up there for a 7mm-08 ack. that he has another barrel for and have been dragging my feet but can get going on it. Let me know if it is something you would consider and we can go from there.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583

Thanks for the offer but I would like to find this barrel and have it already be fluted from Broughton because they stress release it afterwards.