• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Fed 215 GM Primers

magicofmt

Looks like the Gov has bought out all the primers. Anyone have 100-500 extra they want to sell?

Thanks!

Magic, where in Montana are you? I've seen them at the Shiptons Big "R" in Billings. Let me know if I can help.

I would love to have 500-1000 myself if anyone can find them (215M). I sure can't! Also 210M if you can find em................

Brian

How much will the market bear here?

I've got an extra case of 215M and 210M's and could be talked out of em', But with shipping and all that it'd have to be pretty pricey to make it worthwhile.

Last edited:
No prob 7, I can't believe nobody has primer's right now, I mean nobody! Got lucky with the Graf's the only other large rifle primers I came across were Winchesters. I wonder what the heck is going on? The military can't be using that many large rifle primers, and definately not the federal match stuff. They use CCI's don't they?

False alarm! Graf's called me while I was taveling yesterday to say that they really don't have the primers!! No idea when they would have any.....just like everyone else!

Devildoc, let's talk.. How many in a case and how much for the case. Thanks!

Gamedog, I'm in Blgs and they are out at the DT store. West end have some?

Thanks for yor help

215 GM Primers

I sent you a pm. I can spare 500 easily if you still need them.

If you have 210 M's I'll trade if not I'll loan the 215's to you and you can repay when they become available.

If this deal falls thru PM me I might be able to help. I am driving thru Montana on the 20th, unless you need them sooner