• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Dakota Model 10

Havingfun

Looking for a used Dakota Model 10 (single shot) in a medium to large game caliber.
Had one several years ago and now regret selling it. An unusual request but you never know what people have in their gun closets. Thanks,

HI,
I have one in .260 Rem, case colored receiver, talley rings and a Leupold 2x7 scope absolutely perfect and only fired about 75 times. One of my very favorite safe queens. Let me know if you're still looking?
Please use email, text or phone since my box on this site is nearly full and I don't know how to delete.
Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I sent you a PM and e-mailed both.

Just FYI: To delete messages, go the "Private Messages" then check the little white box on the right hand side of the ones you wanted deleted. Then go to the bottom of the page and look at the other white box and open it up and select "delete". You're done.

Also, don't forget to look at your "sent" file (another white box at the top to read either your incoming or sent messages) and delete the unwanted sent messages from there too.

Hope this helps.