SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom 223

Dan Etchison

Thanks but I am looking for one to shoot now. I have one being put together. 1in 8" twist barrel perferd. Cash waits for right gun.

Sealesniper

I have a custom AR-15 heavy barrel upper I would sell for $1400 shipped. It is a tack driver, and been my go to coyote gun when I was a day hunter. Since I got night vision, and mounted it on another gun, the .223 stays in the safe. If you want the complete system, upper and lower, I would need to get fair market value for a Bushmaster lower. Gun loves 55 grain to 75 grain V and Amax.

Dan Etchison

I have a few great Ar guns. I should have been clear. I am looking for a bolt gun. Thanks for offer though.

22RFBR

I have a 700 Remington Custom Classic 223 with Krieger blue 1-14 twist barrel. Bedded in a Classic stock built by Herbs Custom Shop in TN. Call or Text 276-701-3833. I can send photos. THANKS Robert

Dan Etchison

Its nice but the 1-13 twist not exactly ideal. Waiting on a response from one on accurate shooter. Also considering one from a member on this sight.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce