• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom 223

Thanks but I am looking for one to shoot now. I have one being put together. 1in 8" twist barrel perferd. Cash waits for right gun.

I have a custom AR-15 heavy barrel upper I would sell for $1400 shipped. It is a tack driver, and been my go to coyote gun when I was a day hunter. Since I got night vision, and mounted it on another gun, the .223 stays in the safe. If you want the complete system, upper and lower, I would need to get fair market value for a Bushmaster lower. Gun loves 55 grain to 75 grain V and Amax.

I have a few great Ar guns. I should have been clear. I am looking for a bolt gun. Thanks for offer though.

I have a 700 Remington Custom Classic 223 with Krieger blue 1-14 twist barrel. Bedded in a Classic stock built by Herbs Custom Shop in TN. Call or Text 276-701-3833. I can send photos. THANKS Robert

Its nice but the 1-13 twist not exactly ideal. Waiting on a response from one on accurate shooter. Also considering one from a member on this sight.