• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Complete reloading setup

kdumph

Alright guys I know this doesn't happen often, but I have seen it. I used to reload about six years ago, but that was before I joined and uncle sam saw it fit to provide all the ammo I could possibly want to shoot. I sold off all of my reloading equipment about a year in because I simply did not have the room or need for it. I'm getting back into it and hoping to find someone who already has a great setup and is looking to sell it for one reason or another. I like RCBS, but Lee is fine also. I'd prefer a multi-stage press, but once again singe stage is just fine. If anyone has seen this type of anomaly before please put me in contact!

I may be able to help. Please tell me what you consider a 'complete set up', and what calibers you are looking at.

Rick

Complete set up, meaning everything needed to start reloading. Though the kits are fine that are out there I'm looking for a bit more. Really looking for top of line tools and I honestly need everything from press, to books, to tricolor and the list goes on. Once again though not looking for the cheaper stuff.
This set up will be more geared towards accuracy and bigger mag caliber's such as .338's. Though I reload 41 mag, 38, 7mm rem mag, 45, 9mm, and maybe a few more in the future.

Recent Posts