• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Bushnell 1000 rangefinder

Charles A

what it says.
smile.gif

[ 11-11-2004: Message edited by: Charles Arbuckle ]

Well that depends. How far does it really range, a medium size rock(20x20in), tree, deer, every time? And how much do you want for it?
smile.gif

Charles. I have one for sale. I have rarely used it. I got it for chrismass 2 years ago and I dont think I have used it on even 10 outings. It has the wrap around case that came with it which includes the neckstrap.

The holidays are coming and I would be willing to part with it for a fair price.

Cabellas on line has them for $350. I would take $300 and you pay shipping from Idaho however you want it sent.

If you want pictures of it I can do that too. It would take me a day to get it over to Gonehuntingagain's house and put the picts up here (or I can email them to you) since both of my digital cameras are malfunctioning but I'll do it if you want.

Let me know.

4kdHorn, sorry I have been hunting the last week. I wish I would have seen your post but I had already bought a 800compact model. Thanks though.
smile.gif

10-4. Let me know if any of your buddies wants one.

Have a good Thanksgiving.