• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Berger 6.5mm 140gr VLD-Hunting

RenoH414

I'm looking for some of these to feed my .264. Anyone have some lying around they wanna get rid of? Thanks.

Reno

I checked there but there are showing temporarily out of stock for me. I'm gonna buy a 500ct if they ever get back stocked.

Reno

Sorry, I had full box a few weeks ago. Was gonna get rid of them because 1-8 twist and my barrel is 1-9. I had deer hunt coming up so I loaded up a few in my 6.5-284. They really shot well and killed a deer last week so I'll be using them for other hunts.

Don't know if you're partial to them or if you are open to something different but the 130 VLD for hunting is every bit the killer the 140 VLD is. Especially on deer sized game.

I might have some of the 140's on the bench that I'd let go. I'll check when I get home. Are you ok with a partial box if that's all I have?

Yeah I use the 130's in my 260 but was wanting something with just a bit more weight for an Aoudad hunt coming up. The guy I bought the rifle from has a load worked for the 140's and it really seems to love them so I was wanting to stay with that.

I could do a part box as beggars can't be choosers, but if I can find full boxes that will save me from changing lot numbers as often and having to re-verify everything.

Thanks and just let me know.

Surely someone out there is sitting on a stash of these and can spare a few....

Thanks all.

Reno

Hey guys thanks to the people who have offered up some to help me out. I appreciate the offers. I talked with the previous owner of the rifle today and he said it likes the Lapua 139gr scenars just as much as the Berger's. Beings I can get them in quantity right now I think I have decided to go that route. It just makes more sense given the current availability of bullets. Like I said though, I do greatly appreciate you guys and your willingness to help me out.

Thanks gentlemen.

Reno

Recent Posts