• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB a Light-Weight Killing Rifle.

TannerGun

I really want to just build.. but it's not in the cards for me.

I know some badazz LW hunters are built or bought and never used, so I want to buy what you've got.

I'm mainly interested in a WSM or SAUM platform- short action+some thump... synthetic stock, stainless barrel. This rifle needs to be a tool not a safe queen.

I'd like to keep it under a grand. This sounds like a Kimber Montana to me...

What do you guys got? Tell me about anything you have, even if it ain't in my parameters. I'm a loonie, and I will consider just about anything :D Thanks!

i have a remington model 7 in 7mm saum, it is stainless with leopold rings and bases. it will come with the original black synthetic stock and a boyds nutmeg thumbhole stock. it will also include a set of hornady new dimension dies, approx. 120 brass, and approx. 90 rounds of remington premium ammo with the 160 gr. nosler partition bullets stuffed in them. i would let the info of the reloading results/load testing go with it as well. i would take $1000.00 plus shipping, it would be 2 different boxes as i can't ship ammo with the rifle. if interested i can send pics of it and get actual numbers on amount of brass and ammo. it shoots sub-moa. p.m. me and let me know what you think.