• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 7PRC Ammo

DanMan

I have a 7 PRC build started. As I cant find brass yet I'm looking for some loaded ammo with the 175 EldX to get started

i will post shortly. i'm will let go of 14 boxes of 180 eldm. $65 per box plus shipping

I've been seeing plenty of ammo show up for a good price. It's out there, in fact I've been having to convince myself not to buy more at this point. I only hunt so the 180 rounds should get me by for sighting it in, breaking in the barrel and any hunts I hope to have this year

I appreciate all the response to this thread. Yes things seem to be easing a little bit. I was able to score some H1000 the other day so thinking I will be ready when my build gets finished.
Thanks

I appreciate all the response to this thread. Yes things seem to be easing a little bit. I was able to score some H1000 the other day so thinking I will be ready when my build gets finished.
Thanks
I just ordered mine from Bud's Guns a few days ago .. $59 a box for the 175ELDX. Might take a look..

Limit two boxes but an excellent price...

I got 10 boxes of 175s Monday for $56 a box and 10 boxes of 180s today for $53 a box. Just have to keep looking.

Thanks so much guys. I have some 175s on the way now 😁.
There are a lot of very helpful folks here on this forum. Big contrast to some of the others where I see a lot more fighting going on.
Thanks

I scored a couple more boxes this weekend while traveling for a funeral...they had 7 boxes of the 175 ELD-X on the shelf for $49.99/box so I grabbed two. It's out there, just gotta keep looking!

Recent Posts