• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- 7 or 300 RSAUM brass

The real problem with Remington saum brass is that they have not produced nothing or little to nothing in the last two years. And guess what? They don't have any on the books to be produced at all this year. Alot of people are finding this out and aren't willing to part with some of their stash, as in the past. A year or two ago you could pick up rem saum brass with a wtb ad pretty easy. The dry spell has gone on too long and it's harder to come by lately. Nosler is made by Norma and while it is quality brass it's over priced in 7 saum. The 300 saum is more reasonable but also hard to get your hands on. The only brass in saum I've seen available in stores lately is the Norma 300 saum brass. It's worth the extra money from two stand points. One is, it's better quality brass and two, it's all you can find lately. Also, the rem brass in saum I've seen being sold by individual's were going for a dollar each. If that's the case, I'll take the Norma at $1.45ea and never look back. I have Rem, Nosler and Norma brass and they are all good brass if you weight sort and fully prep the rem brass. I like the cheap (inexpensive) rem brass but the Norma offers great value for the extra money you pay. I'd rather be shooting, than waiting on a Golden Unicorn!

Darren

Last edited:
I have a 50 count, un-opened bag of 300 RSAUM Remington brass I'll cut loose. Send me a PM if your interested Jim.

Joel
Thanks for the offer. I think I have found enough for now.
Jim