• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 6 Dasher

6 Dasher great PRS cartridge - 6BR and 6BRA are too. Suggest you get an action that has plenty of prefits available as if you get the competition bug you may be replacing barrels every season. I am using Alpha brass. 7.5 twist seems to be most popular along with 7 twist.
I hear they can have some issues feeding out of Magizines?

Want to buy F-class or PRS style rifle in 6 Dasher , Foundations stock, Impact or BAT action are my Preferences if avalable.
Good evening!
Are you going to try PRS or some Bench Rest or both.
Let us know if you want to build one from scratch. Are you set on a 6 dasher, Impact, Foundations Stock?
Do you have any of the rifle components? or need everything.?
Do you have any of the reloading components yet (Dies, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers).
If you can't get or don't have all the reloading components no sense in the build.
We always start out with all the components for the reloading of the build (enough to burn a barrel or two)...
Then move to the BUILD - Reamer, Barrel, Action, Chassis/Stock, and Trigger, scope, scope mounts.
PM us if you want to talk about your build and questions that you may have.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Good evening!
Are you going to try PRS or some Bench Rest or both.
Let us know if you want to build one from scratch. Are you set on a 6 dasher, Impact, Foundations Stock?
Do you have any of the rifle components? or need everything.?
Do you have any of the reloading components yet (Dies, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers).
If you can't get or don't have all the reloading components no sense in the build.
We always start out with all the components for the reloading of the build (enough to burn a barrel or two)...
Then move to the BUILD - Reamer, Barrel, Action, Chassis/Stock, and Trigger, scope, scope mounts.
PM us if you want to talk about your build and questions that you may have.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Thank you, I will let you know

ARC Nucleus, Precision Rifle Company 1:7 24" barrel - no bipod/scope/rings.

6XC

Attachments

• XC 6.png
    XC 6.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 10
  • XC 5.png
    XC 5.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 10
  • XC 4.png
    XC 4.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
  • XC 3.png