• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 wm comp dies

Shane1

300 win mag. Looking for redding 3 die competition die set, bushing neck sizer with bushings, body bump die and micrometer seater, or forester comp set, or rcbs competition set with bullet seating window.
let me know if any of you will sale any of the above. I would also take a Larry Willis innovative technologies collect die. Money if you preffer or I have a lot of other reloading stuff if you would rather trade, thanks.
Shane.

I have standard die sets to replace the comps for anyone wanting to down grade from the competition series dies. I have hornady fl set, redding fl set and rcbs fl and neck sizer set. Maybe somebody out there getting out of comp but still wants to load and help me out as I'm shooting comp this year with the 300 win, I can load to .001-.002 run out and make accurate ammo I'm just trying to take it up a notch, easier seating depth control and neck tension with the comp dies, help me out brothers.