• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB : 300. WM brass

trueblue

Still waiting on back orders.
Can anyone spare 50-100 pcs of 300 WM brass(Winchester brand) to get me by.
Would like to buy, but if there is something you are looking for in trade, let me know, I might have it.

Are you stuck on Winchester? I just bought 150 Nosler last week and might be able to spare 50. SPS had seconds last week.

Yeah, stuck on Winchester brand that's what I am running now

I have around 600 once fired winchester brass, I'll have to figure out what they are going for, let me know if your interested and how many you want. I could really use some .30 cal 208 amax's, 210 berger or 215 bergers if you have any extra.

I have around 600 once fired winchester brass, I'll have to figure out what they are going for, let me know if your interested and how many you want. I could really use some .30 cal 208 amax's, 210 berger or 215 bergers if you have any extra.

Do you still have any Winchester 300 WM brass left? I am sure I have a couple boxes of 208 AMAX.

I have some new and some used more than 300 rds total.I do not have a 300 so I do not need the brass.Jim