• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 win mag

infidel 811

dont know if the smith is going to come through sooooo. Im looking for a 300 win mag. rem 700 action. may look at others. would like it to have a brake,fluted/heavy barrel. either custom job or not. if not then I would look at the sendero or xcr. I would prefer a custom job to save me some time b4 season starts and the animals come to play. please let me know what you have and post a pic or msg me for my # to send pics. if come with optics even better. if not o well. I know what im after. im not looking for the junk in the closet please...well maybe lol.
what ya got? thanks guys
if anyone rides street bikes I may just have a deal for u...im located in montana
Kyle

I have a Remington 700 300 Win Mag. It is an older gun but very accurate. Barrell has a muzzle break. Please pm me your email address and I will send some pictures. Thank you Robert

hey guys, I appreciate your responses! But they aren't really what im looking for...im looking for a little more work done with them or a custom barreled action in 300wm. then I can put into a stock if need be. that 111savage that one of you posted is a very nice looking rifle! but been down the savage route and think I wanna stick with the rem.

If you are interested in a factory Rem 700 SPS in 300 Win Mag w 26" bbl with recessed crown, post your email address and I will send you some pics. I am in Montana also. We may be able to deal.

Thanks,

gon2hnt4

I have a new (only 20 rounds fired) custom built .300 Win Mag I am looking to sell. The rifle pretty much shot 1 hole with Federal Premium 180 grain Accubonds!!!

Rifle was built by Accurate Ordnance out of Winder, Georgia.

Here are the specs:

*BAT HRPIC action= action/bolt was nitrided & is smooth as glass

*Bartlein barrel = #4 contour, 1-11 twist, 24" long with custom Vais muzzle brake installed

*McMillan Remington Hunter stock = 13.5" LOP, molded-in GAP camo, custom pillar/epoxied bedded, custom sling studs installed

*Jewell trigger tuned to 2#

*Badger M4 bottom metal, Rem mag box, spring, & follower

*All metal Cera-Koted in olive drab

Its currently scoped with a Schmidt & Bender Klassik 3-12x42 scope - I'd include it and the Seekins rings in a package deal if you wanted.

$4200 shipped/insured for rifle

$5800 shipped for rifle/scope/rings

Here are some pictures:

I also have a 300wm inbound from my smith as we speak. Ever since I ordered it I have been thinking about a 338 edge. It is a trued rem 700 with broughton 5c barrel manners mcst stock timnney trigger and ptg bottom metal. Has badger thruster brake and thread protector. Stock is OD green with metal coyote brown. If you are interested let me know and we will discuss further