• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 280/7mm

njones125

looking for a rifle in either 280 ackley or
7mm. Prefer rifle only without optics and going to try to
Keep it under the $1500 range. Semi-custom or quality factory. Let me know what you have. This will be for my wife to shoot and for me to use as a deer/antelope gun. Prefer bare rifle to be under 8lbs thanks

I have a Magnum Research bolt action 280 Rem. Sako action, Krieger barrel, McMillan(came with HS precision, first owner upgrade). 1/9 twist. 24" blued barrel. Action smooth as butter. Beautiful rifle. Fired <20x. First owner bought for daughter. She didn't like it. I bought it from him and got hurt shortly after. Have several boxes of brass I bought @ gun shows that can go w/it. Dies too. Weighs bit more than 7lbs. Quality componets. Let me know if you want pics. $1350/shipped for everything.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583

I have a nice Sako 75 Stainless and it sits in a McMillan Sako hunter stock with molded in Forest Camo. Caliber is 7mm RM. The bolt has been hylically fluted by Karl Feldkamp and looks awesome. It's not bad at all on recoil due to sporter weight. It weighs right at 8lbs bare rifle.ill include opti locks for $1450

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 7
Keep them coming, nice rifles so far but this process is harder when I have to show the wife pics and she is a little more into looks than practicality. No offense to the rifles posted, just not her taste I guess. I won't complain too much as I never heard a single word about all the money I dumped into the custom lapua last year lol. I'm open to other calibers as well preferably braked if over the .280 cal.

looking for a rifle in either 280 ackley or
7mm. Prefer rifle only without optics and going to try to
Keep it under the $1500 range. Semi-custom or quality factory. Let me know what you have. This will be for my wife to shoot and for me to use as a deer/antelope gun. Prefer bare rifle to be under 8lbs thanks

Too bad you aren't left handed: there is a Nosler 48 in 280 AI that is too Tempting.

Keep them coming, nice rifles so far but this process is harder when I have to show the wife pics and she is a little more into looks than practicality. No offense to the rifles posted, just not her taste I guess. I won't complain too much as I never heard a single word about all the money I dumped into the custom lapua last year lol. I'm open to other calibers as well preferably braked if over the .280 cal.

Ask your wife if mine looks any better if I throw in dies and about 80 Norma .280 virgin brass?

Have a 280 ackley semi custom, built on a savage 110 long action, text if you'd like and I'll send you pics and all the info!!!!! 406-853-8587