SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 240 Weatherby Dies

Wingnut

I have a set of the regular redding dies, not the competition dies. I also have 1 box (20 rounds) twice fired brass, and 1 box (20 rounds) new unfired brass. Bought a 240 wby used and it would not shoot, I am rebarreling it so no need for the dies and brass anymore. I would like $70 plus shipping for everything. I will throw in a partial box (about 50) of Hornady 65 grain V-max bullets. I will have to check what a flat rate box costs tomorrow.

hweissert

I'd be interested in the dies alone; if you'd be willing to sell that way. Im set on brass right now and I am 95% sure my gun wont shoot a 65gr bullet

Wingnut

I will sell just the dies. What is your zip code so I can estimate the shipping. I will sell the dies for $35 plus shipping.

Barko

72764 springdale ar

303 indian trail

Barth Day (417)766-1706

Do you except paypal?

Wingnut

8 dollars shipping 78 to your door. Send it to Jeremy Winters, PO box 535 Vernal UT, 84078. I will send it tomorrow

Barko

Thanks, I will get money order and mail tomorrow. You really don't need to send till you get the money. But it is up to you.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.