• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 240 Weatherby Dies

I have a set of the regular redding dies, not the competition dies. I also have 1 box (20 rounds) twice fired brass, and 1 box (20 rounds) new unfired brass. Bought a 240 wby used and it would not shoot, I am rebarreling it so no need for the dies and brass anymore. I would like $70 plus shipping for everything. I will throw in a partial box (about 50) of Hornady 65 grain V-max bullets. I will have to check what a flat rate box costs tomorrow.

I'd be interested in the dies alone; if you'd be willing to sell that way. Im set on brass right now and I am 95% sure my gun wont shoot a 65gr bullet

I will sell just the dies. What is your zip code so I can estimate the shipping. I will sell the dies for $35 plus shipping.

72764 springdale ar

303 indian trail

Barth Day (417)766-1706

Do you except paypal?

8 dollars shipping 78 to your door. Send it to Jeremy Winters, PO box 535 Vernal UT, 84078. I will send it tomorrow

Thanks, I will get money order and mail tomorrow. You really don't need to send till you get the money. But it is up to you.