• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .224 cal fast twist rifle

Brianc74

I am looking for a fast twist .224 cal rifle to buy. Let me know what you have.

Thanks. Brian

Looking for a 223AI, 22PPC, 22BR, 22-250. Something to put a suppressor on.

I have a Remington 220 swift with a HS Precision stock 1-8 Twist, it shoots 75G Vmax and 52 G Match bullets very well. It has a 27" Number 7 barrel and can be suppressed. If interested you can send me a text 419 564 7727 Tony

REALLY. Trophyhunter. So because I want nothing bigger than a 22-250 to shoot through MY 223 suppressor. You have to become nasty, on my thread. NICE.

Killahog. Thanks for the reply. I would prefer to stay 22-250 or smaller. Maybe even 22BR or smaller. Now that I think about it. My #1 cal. would be a 223AI.

Sorry sir not being nasty.? Just stating that I didn't want to sell my rifle to you after I read your comment is not being nasty. I just realized that my rifle would not be the best option for you. I just don't understand why you would think a suppressor would not work on a 22-243? No big deal, people want what they want. No disrespect intended, happy hunting.:D