• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED fast twist 375 cal blank

SA1000

Looking for a Bartlin 13 to 6.5 gain twist or a 1 in 7 or 1 in 6.5 twist 375 cal blank from any maker.I would like a 1.450 straight contour or tapered to a 1" from 1.450.Let me know if any of you have one you'll park with.Thanks

Have you contacted Bartlein? I know there web site says there not making any .375 caliber barrels due to higher demands. However, there is a member on here (inkballedtarget) that got 15 or more ordereds together last month and so there going to build our .375 caliber barrels. You might be able to get on that list.
Hope this helps

Scratch

Thanks,I emailed them haven't heard anything from them,I'll try calling them after i get off work tomorrow.

Same here, I sent them a email regarding my .375 barrel never heard back from them. May have to call as well. Let me know what they tell you about your .375 barrel. I emailed the gentlemen that put the order together, haven't heard back as well.

Best of luck

I was on that list initially but was on the fence over a T rifled (gain twist) barrel and missed the boat by a few days, I called Bartlein directly to get on the list & put in an order with credit card in hand... they refused to take my order and said that 375 cal group buy was closed and they weren't accepting anymore 375 cal barrel orders ....... and this was over a month ago .....