Writer needed - DIY packing with horses, mules, llamas or goats

Discussion in 'Writers Needed For The Following Topics' started by Andy Backus, Mar 2, 2017.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Andy Backus

Andy Backus Field Editor Staff Member

Looking for writers with experience DIY packing with any animals who can give some advice.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Antonio m

Antonio m Well-Known Member

I am not a writer, but literate enough.
    I don't know if I could help ,Andy but I hunt horseback exclusively and always have at least one packhorse along.
    I look for others that do the same.
    My philosophy is based on keeping the wild country wild, recovering all usable meat and lovin' the whole experience- every moment of it.
    We have nothing if we don't have a landbase to do this on and is why I am active with Back Country Hunters & Anglers organization...putting this out there.

MtPockets likes this.
  3. Andy Backus

Andy Backus Field Editor Staff Member

Antonio,

If you're up for the challenge, why don't you try writing about your experience and thoughts on hunting with horses. Include some photos and email me your draft. I'll give you some feedback and if it works out we'll publish it.

[email protected]gehunting.com

4. Antonio m

Antonio m Well-Known Member

It crossed my mind. I am not a writer but lots of experience horseback and hunting. I will see what I can come up with . What are you looking for exactly?

5. MtPockets

MtPockets Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Andy, have you ever thought about having a horse/mule/Llama/alpaca Forum? I think it'd be good for people to swap tips and techniques.