Writer needed - DIY packing with horses, mules, llamas or goats

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Looking for writers with experience DIY packing with any animals who can give some advice.

Last edited:
I am not a writer, but literate enough.
I don't know if I could help ,Andy but I hunt horseback exclusively and always have at least one packhorse along.
I look for others that do the same.
My philosophy is based on keeping the wild country wild, recovering all usable meat and lovin' the whole experience- every moment of it.
We have nothing if we don't have a landbase to do this on and is why I am active with Back Country Hunters & Anglers organization...putting this out there.

Antonio,

If you're up for the challenge, why don't you try writing about your experience and thoughts on hunting with horses. Include some photos and email me your draft. I'll give you some feedback and if it works out we'll publish it.

[email protected]

It crossed my mind. I am not a writer but lots of experience horseback and hunting. I will see what I can come up with . What are you looking for exactly?

Absolutely! Take a look at some of our other articles to get an idea of length, format, etc. When you are ready, email me a draft and we'll go from there. Include a short bio about yourself.

Andy@longrangehunting

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.