• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wolfeel15

I ordered some stuff from Sinclair last December. A few things were back ordered. I get a shipping notice on February 1st of the back ordered items. Nothing for 2 weeks. Checked and the items are in Guam. Called Brownell. Said that I have to wait 5 days before filling a claim. 5 days are up. Check to see that the items are in Hawaii now. ***? Keep checking on the items. Called Brownell again. Said I have to wait 5 days before filling a claim. Well, we have vacation planned for Cancun March 1st. Guess what arrives March 2nd. The items sit at the post office until we come back on the 9th.

Not gun related. I ordered King custom valved 3" shocks for my truck back in October from Thuren Suspension. I've been nice in my emails to them. The last email from them said soon. That was February 28.

The USPS is in terrible shape right now. I sent two money orders from here in Virginia at the same time. One to Wyoming and one to Commifornia. Both were in Priority Mail cardboard envelopes. 3 days to Wyoming, and 12 to California.

Settle down bro, I can honestly say, I've never encountered a crook from this forum. I get excited when my stuff doesn't show either. I was supposed to get two packages from Midway yesterday and they didn't come today either. There are pictures of mail vehicles sitting loaded going no where. Covid has employees limited.

Take a breath, and give the seller time to make it right.

You gave up too soon: I bought a small item from Midway and UPS kept me posted on the progress. It arrived in Tulsa in 2 days, and they turned it over to USPS for delivery (go figure!!). Five days later, it arrived at my home in Tulsa.
I am hopeful that it will eventually arrive. If it does, then I will notify Midway to charge my card. If it doesn't then I am not out anything.