• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wolf percision 308 BAT VR 16 1/2" threaded Kreiger Jewell

onpoint

For sale or trade is a complete custom 308 build based on BAT VR action by Jamie Dodson of Wolf Precision with his patented Cylinder Chamber on a McMillan Game Hunter stock and 16 1/2" Kreiger 1:10 barrel threaded and Jewell trigger. Just came back for Bat with new barrel and gen 2 cylinder chamber. Jamie shot 2 groups before he sent to me. He said it shot one hole. I will take $3000 shipped or trade.

IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg

I just attended Wolf Precision's shooting school, all of Jamie's rifles (308 built for a customer and a 6.5 Creedmoor school rental rifle) shot lights out!

Yes Jamie knows what he is doing. For those who are not familiar with his background do some checking. I have way to much stuff and need to sell something. I might be open to trades not sure what I need.

Nice rifle. I had 2 rifles built off is actions some years back and they run smooth as butter. Super to deal with and a hell of a rifle builder. Good luck with your sale.