• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester model 70 SS 300 Wby w/extras $1100

tyfo

I am selling a Winchester model 70 classic stainless chambered in 300 Weatherby. This rifle is a very nice shooting rifle that has between 300 and 400 rounds through it. The bore looks nice and should still have a lot of life left in it. It would also make a great platform for a semi custom build since it already has some very nice added features. The rifle is sitting in a brand new mcmillan Winchester hunter stock. The stock has not been bedded yet but has the pillars installed by mcmillan. It has a Murphy precision 20 MOA base which are very high quality bases that I have on all of my hunting rifles. It also has a new Pacific Tool and Gauge Oberndorf bottom metal. I am asking $1100 for this set up which is the lowest price I will go and is a smoking deal for almost $900 in brand new parts and a very nice CRF Winchester rifle. I prefer USPS money orders, but I will entertain other options especially if local. Shipping will be whatever it cost to ship it to your FFL. Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks for looking.

Tyler IMG_1897.JPG IMG_1899.JPG IMG_1900.JPG IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG

I also have a leupold VX-6 4-24X52 and 3-18X50 I can mount on to this rifle with NF or Murphy precision rings. If interested please let me know.

I am willing to trade for Mcmillan Flat top stocks or stocks that are inletted for the Weatherby Mark V or Sako 75 V.

If you have any interest in just selling the barreled action please send me a PM