• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED winchester model 70 .338 super grade, Leupold VX-7L

completesami

I have very nice Winchester model 70 .338 win mag super grade that is a NRA Edition. It has been upgraded with a muzzle break, trigger and bolt work done. It also has a blk composite McMillan stock. The optics are the super nice Leupold VX-7L 4.5×18×56mm that has a 30mm tube for excellent low light hunting. Amazing the light that it pulls in.
When I got the rifle it had never been shot. I have put less the 60rds thru the gun. It also comes with 175rds of custom loaded 225grn Accubond tip. The loads are consistant at +-5 fps with 10 rds tested moving at 2722fps.
I have apx $3600.00 invested in the gun, scope, and ammo.
I am asking $2500.00 for all. I will pay the shipping to get it to you but the fees on your end are your's. . Please contact Steve at [email protected].. thx

Hi Steve,

I'm sure it would help your selling of this fine firearm, if you are able to supply some pictures of the gun to this thread. Being your first post it may also help if you have positive feedback on other sites to support that you are an honest gentleman. Many of the members here are a bit skeptical and I'm sure taking those few step would help in selling your gun. Good luck!

Well, you are absolutely correct. I do need a pic.As far as any other feedback, I honestly dont have alot. I really dont sell much on the internet. I could give you my moms # and she will stand up for me...lol.. I know that there is TONS of people that will say whatever they need to say to sell something. And I know you guys dont know me from Adam, but I dont have any problem posting my address, phone #, drivers license or whatever...lol. I am a totally stand up person I promise that.

Last edited:
Posting these for the OP

9622662177_0e235549d5_b.jpg

9625902878_af117c7f31_b.jpg

9622666687_63f0369722_b.jpg

9625903796_c0bf191f6b_b.jpg

Recent Posts