• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester model 70 300 win mag

model70rum

Winchester model 70 300 win mag (CRF New Haven action)
Barrel- Schneider P5, sendero contour, 28 inches, 1-10 twist.
Brake- JP Bennie Cooley.
Stock- Manners MCS-T, molded OD green, pillars, 5 flush cups.
PTG oberndorf steel 1 piece bottom metal.
Factory trigger.
All metal cerakoted matte black

The barrel was installed by R Wills at The Rifle Shop in Bend OR. I sent the barreled action to Brad Johns at Phoenix Custom Rifles in AZ to bed the stock and install the brake.

There is one scratch on the bolt handle. I think it rubbed up against another gun in the safe. Gunsmith tuned the factory trigger. It breaks real nice at 2 pounds. It has a mag box out of a 7mm STW, it holds three rounds and feeds perfectly. No problem with VLD's overall length, plenty of room to spare in magazine. Round count is right around 150. I also have a Lucas bore guide for it. Weighs right around 9 pounds on cheap bathroom scale.

I really hate to sell this one. After several back surgeries, I have just lost interest and could use a little extra money. This is for the RIFLE ONLY. I have allready sold the scope and rings. I can email more pictures if interested. I have pics of the bedding and all angles of the rifle. Asking $1850.

The bedding,

Last edited: