• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester M70 Classic (CRF) 7 Rem Mag barreled action...SOLD

jedlowe

I have for sale a Winchester M70 Classic Sporter controlled-round feed barreled action in 7mm Rem Mag. This action was built in New Haven, CT and is the classic style with controlled round feeding. It is extremely smooth and in excellent condition. The bluing is pretty much flawless, and it appears to have been used very little. I bought this barreled action with the intent of doing a custom build with it. As such, I know nothing about how it shoots, the number of rounds through the barrel, etc.

These are pretty difficult to find and make an excellent platform for a custom build. I just have too many projects going right now and really don't need another one. I will let this barreled action go for the excellent price of $550 shipped to your FFL.

I also have a Bartlein, 7mm, 1-9 twist, 2B contour barrel I would include with the receiver for an additional $350.

24n4g3p.jpg

f4iu75.jpg

24bt0mh.jpg

Re: Winchester M70 Classic (CRF) 7 Rem Mag barreled action

Bump up.

Another bump up.

The Bartlein barrel is no longer available.

I have reduced the price of the barreled action to $500 shipped to your FFL.

That is a very good price for a Win M70 Classic action. This would make a great platform to build a custom on, and the cost isn't any more than a donor Remmy action would be.

Re: Winchester M70 Classic (CRF) 7 Rem Mag barreled action...$500 shipped

Bump up