• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LEFTY: M70 CRF Barreled Action-- 338wm

I get that! Mine is about to turn 1-- game changer for sure.

This is gonna go back in the safe soon--

**LEFTY** Winchester Model 70, CRF, .338wm- Started life as a 7RM "G172xxx", trued and rebarreled to 338wm by PAC-NOR, #4, 24" 1-10 cerakoted graphite black, threaded with a prone brake (no bottom holes), includes picatinny rail, 57 rounds through it- likes the 230gr ELDX Precision Hunter.

$750 shipped

Please share pictures.

The lefties aren't the most common but they are around. The stainless factory perfect rifles seem to be the ones commanding a premium right now.

The stock in the first pic (rifle on the right) is the factory wood stock, which has since been sold.

No group photos-- less than 60 rounds through it- shot Federal 210gr Partitions well and then shot the 230gr Precision Hunter exceptionally well but action has not been in a stock for some time.

The lefties aren't the most common but they are around. The stainless factory perfect rifles seem to be the ones commanding a premium right now.

The stock in the first pic (rifle on the right) is the factory wood stock, which has since been sold.

No group photos-- less than 60 rounds through it- shot Federal 210gr Partitions well and then shot the 230gr Precision Hunter exceptionally well but action has not been in a stock for some time.
I assume you aren't looking for any trading?

Only trades I would be looking for would be a few particular items (higher end scopes), Proof Barrel 26" Sendero .300 or .338 or 12ga Browning Gold or Silver- black synthetic 3.5".

Recent Posts