• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Long Range Rig For Sale

JAA

7C998A65-CD82-42CB-A1EF-96C8B2E0D226-3696-000004D825008CCB.jpg

BD728634-74D8-4C40-B722-A8CC0E118768-3696-000004D82CB34362.jpg

This is a Winchester Supergrade CRF. It was fired maybe a box of ammo since brand new as a .338 Win Mag. Two years ago I had this re-built by Benchmark Barrels in .264 Win Mag throated for Berger VLD's. The bbl is fluted and tapered in the Rem. Sendero contour. Barreld acton is Cerakoted.
The stock is an HS Precision sporter. The rings are lapped Leupold dual drive. The scope is Greybull Precision Hunting Optic, Brand new never mounted with the alum. Leupold flip up covers. When I bought this from Greybull 2 years ago Don Ward gave me the option of 2 turrets. I heard there was a shake up over there, so I dont know the status of actually getting of them. Good thing is the Warranty is lifetime from Leupold. There is also 6 boxes of VLD 140 grn bullets. One I opened and I think it has only 99 pieces in it. The others are sealed. Also all bought at the same time 2 years ago. There is also a box with 250+/- pieces of once fired brass I picked up at a show. The only thing wrong is I think the stock should be a heavier varmint style. The stock is bedded but its a little thin after being inletted for the big tube. There are a couple of handling marks from being shifted around in the safe. It has never been out of the safe in 2 years.
This has NOT been fired since it got back from Benchmark. Everything is NEW. A project of mine that went limp so to speak. I am asking 3200 shipped and insured to the lower 48 for everything. I am not interested in any trades or selling seperately quite yet. Unless the rifle sells first. Feel free with any questions. Thanks.