• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 94 30-30 for sale.

Predator 22 said his friend is out of cell service and "who would like to buy your gun.". So it is for sale but he did say his friend will contact me when he get's back this afternoon. If I don't hear from him by this evening then you're up next NCWshooter. I hope that sounds fair.

I sent Predator 22 a message that an offer to buy right now has been made. This is one of those vague areas where really an offer to "buy right now" really should take priority. But I said I'd wait until this evening.

Right now I'm waiting for a final notice of sale from NCWshooter. He said he will buy it but I'm waiting for final agreement of final price since it includes shipping. If the falls through then the list is as follows.
Ksduckhntr
gary christenson

Just for clarification the price is $550 plus shipping from my FFL to your FFL.

Okay I have not had any messages or phone calls from NCWshooter for final confirmation of sale. It's been almost two days so after seeking advice from another member I'm putting the rifle as available for sale.
Ksduckhntr is first up in line and then gary christenson.