• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win 70 Classic Stainless

Jsmith410

300 win mag with a muzzelbrake. Stock has been painted with pebbled paint. I got this rifle to build off of and decided to go another route. The finish has some shiny marks from hunting and is not a safe queen. I have not hunted the gun but I did shoot a few fed blue box 180gr and it shot MOA. I can't get photobucket or tinypic to upload but will be more than happy to email or text photos. I am firm on the price and I think it's more than fair. Most of these are running 700-800

$615 shipped from an individual to your ffl or add $35 if ffl to ffl. Discreet PayPal as payment.

Emails sent to those requesting. I have another factory stock I can do for $655 shipped, that includes the bases. I can add rings and a VX2 3-9x50 for $910

Only trade I'm interested in is a Super Black Eagle synthetic, or gen 3 glock 19 prefer fde. I will throw in the leupold for the SBE or work out a deal on multiple glocks.