Wildcat Composites

feelinducky

Wildcat is no longer shipping to the US due to insurance liability. I have a few friends in Canada that could buy the stock and ship it to me. My question is what is the process of importing a rifle stock? Can I do that from a private party? Is there an ATF form? If there is a better location to post in the forum let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Wildcat is no longer shipping to the US due to insurance liability. I have a few friends in Canada that could buy the stock and ship it to me. My question is what is the process of importing a rifle stock? Can I do that from a private party? Is there an ATF form? If there is a better location to post in the forum let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Did you ask Wildcat Composite? They might be able to answer your query.

There is also a thread on Rokslide titled "Wildcat Compisite current shipping policy" that has a similar issue/concern

Last edited:
Well that sucks.
I've been procrastinating getting one and now it sounds like I blew it

I talked to him a while back...it sounded like even if you went through the custom forms and the ATF Form 1 (I thought a form 1 was required as part of the import process), he would be unable to ship to the US any longer. Canadian insurance companies are refusing to insure him if he is an "international arms dealer" as they put it.

FWIW...it's not available yet, but I will be parting out my Wildcat Composites tikka stock after my Nov hunt. It's bedded by Kevin Weaver, will include aluminum pillars and the hardware that came with lumleys kit. I'll get an exact weight again when i pull it, but I believe it was 19oz after paint. My tikka 7RM weighs 7.3# scoped in that stock.

It won't be for sale until around Thanksgiving, but happy to answer questions.

20210202_191930.jpg

I talked to wildcat 6 months ago. He said is was legal to have a friend ship it to you from Canada, no process. He just can't himself anymore or his insurance wouldn't cover him.