Wife's closet

The op is either brave or dumb as a door knob. Either way if his wife sees this the end result will be the same

She sells 1 and buys 2, I tell her it looks like her boots are committing suicide by jumping off the shelves.

She buys clothes and shoes, I buy guns-- but my safe is organized.

So here is the challenge-- I'll post a pic of her closet, you post a pic of yours-- let's see who wins the "my wife has too much junk" contest
View attachment 160261
Takes a brave man to post a picture like that, or someone looking for a new wife, or someone who has neither lived long or intends to!! BTW, I could, but won't post the same picture.

Women remember everything, everything and every detail.

Iam very lucky we get along great and share many passions like camping, fishing, shooting and hunting and other so I cant complain, but there are lines I dare not cross Lol

I have found they remember them as they think it happened. ..not always as it actually happened.
Of course I dont point that out....I may be crazy....but I'm not stupid!

I built my wife a walk in closet.Its very organized,dbl rods down each side and built in shelf,hooks etc.Every square inch full,I have hall closet.This bump out wall is outside clst;)/trophy room.Which she refers to as "living" room.Which I am not suppose to add too?
house,Hammet,Wenzek 003.jpg

I'm not taking any pictures and posting them but I will say that I'm happy to see I'm not the only one with a closet that looks like that. As a matter of fact the 12 foot walk-in closet wasn't big enough so she turned an entire spare bedroom into a closet and it's pretty much a disaster.. I don't even say a word about it out of fear..

Yeah, she had 3/4 of the master closet and 50% of one in another day room but all is good my safe is full and she doesn't know.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.