Wife's closet

You guys, I cant believe how scared some of you are---guess you all know your place in your marriage
-- my wife actually thought it was a funny post and was looking forward to what others would post in return--- happily married for 25 years, if a little pic of her closet would end it all then it was the wrong marriage to begin with.

Just joking around Cohunt, no offense meant.

I am the proud owner of 30% of the closet, maybe, right now its going through a remodel, well thats what I call it. She took out all her shoes to see which ones stay and which ones go, so the floor is invaded by shoes, literally. After a couple days of choosing it goes back to normal and then all my boots will fit in the closet again, hopefully. Lol

I'm glad you have a true marriage. From what I've read in this forum since I joined lot's of us are lucky to have great spouses that let us do what we do and many of them that actually shoot and hunt with us. Congrats on those 25 years together.

We just moved and I haven't had a chance to set up the reloading area so it's all in our bedroom. Wife hasn't complained once. Her closet puts my corner to shame!
2797EE80-F7C1-4DDC-B35F-7470239066E8.jpeg
ED7A6C9B-02BF-4FD8-86EE-C4A79EEED887.jpeg

You guys, I cant believe how scared some of you are---guess you all know your place in your marriage

Yeah...as my father used to say "i know who the boss is in my family and i don't give her any trouble."

Last edited:
She sells 1 and buys 2, I tell her it looks like her boots are committing suicide by jumping off the shelves.

She buys clothes and shoes, I buy guns-- but my safe is organized.

So here is the challenge-- I'll post a pic of her closet, you post a pic of yours-- let's see who wins the "my wife has too much junk" contest
View attachment 160261
I think your wife wins hands down lol. Although my wife's would be a close second lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.