Wife got a bear down !!

Congrats to the Misses on a very nice Bear and great shooting. And congrats to the both of you on the 15 years and for hunting together. Totally Cool!!

Jeff

Awesome bear with what looks like a good coat. And yes winmag Uncle Ted got popped while filming here in California. On his show he got caught archery hunting over the product C'mere deer which is a big no no out here. No bait whatsoever for any big game animal. Then to make matters worse, he gets caught on the same hunt shooting a spike buck, again a bigger no no. Then he doesn't get his tag countersigned by a law enforcement officer. He plead no contest to to the bait and no tag signature. The outfitter with him got nabbed for several violations as well. Unfortunately his lame *** excuse was his outfitter didn't inform him well enough. Oh well, he took responsibility, life will go on.............

she already has a spot picked out for the rug to go.... laffin'

and has asked me to go again next year !

Well, by all means gear her up and go bear hunting again. As far as I can tell, there is a big daddy still up there. Many times if you set up in the same spot the same bears will return. You just have feed them what they like.

Yeah, we don't get to feed 'em... It's all spot and stalk here in Washington.

Except on the Indian Reservations.

I'd like to try bear hunting from a stand/blind someday.

Guy

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.