Wicked Edge sharpener

orkan

Had to share this with you guys. I've done the manual stone and steel knife sharpening thing since I was a kid. Always took pride in it. I thought I could get knives very sharp.

Yeah, I couldn't. I just thought I could. Sure, I could shave with them... but I stumbled on something which will take a knife to a whole other level.

WeNSuc7h.jpg

I know lots of you here process your own critters, just like I do. I'm fast approaching having lots of deboning and lots of meat to cut up. I wanted to streamline my sharpening process to make it a little less laborious and more idiot proof. Well I'm happy to report, that problem has been solved!

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Bern using mine for a few years, I used to be a dealer for Wicked Edge. I've been wanting to try the TSPROF.

WOW $1K for a Knife Sharpener.
This System looks great and sure it will sharpen a blade.
Like Greg I always wanted the sharpest blade I could produce.
We have several systems and Like the SpyderCo with Ceramic Tri Stones. We also have some Wheel types.
They get our blades razor sharp and we would always like a new tool like this one. Will be putting that $1K to rifle builds.
The main thing on sharping a blade is knowing the metal in the blade and what sharpening material works best for the metal along with the correct angle. You can have the most expensive tool or the least and get the same results if you know what you are doing.
Seeing posts like this make me want to go buy one. I am sure getting a Gen 3 Wicked Edge would give you that sought after sharp edge on your blades!
Dull blades are unsafe!