Why Limited info on 190GR ABLR and H4350?

Right now I've got 190ABLRs, 180 hornady SSTs, and a bunch of 168 Nosler BTips, and some 175 nosler CC both the latter, for my 308 and my M118LR, but willing to give them a try in the 300WM.

No experience in the 215 Berger.

Definitely open to a different bullet selection, subject to actually being able to get them in hand. Its a brand new gun, in a brand new caliber for me, so I'm going to have to experiment to see what the gun likes/doesn't.
He was being facisious.....The 215 Berger is "unobtanium". So hard to find they go for $300 a 100 count box on Gunbroker......Dont worry about that bullet.....It does not exist for all practical purposes.

Just what I would use in .308... Varget, Blc2 and H335. Nothing else really suitable for a magnum cartridge.

I'll keep my eye out for some H1000
Good luck with that. I have a buddy using Magpro in his 300 WM with 205gr Bergers with good results. I know I've seen a lot more Magpro around than I have H1000. Note, if you do find Magpro that it is a spherical powder, I haven't tested it's temp sensitivity but, I'm sure it's not even close to the Hodgdon extreme powders though.

Just what I would use in .308... Varget, Blc2 and H335. Nothing else really suitable for a magnum cartridge.

Good luck and if you find some buy every bit your willing to pay jacked up prices for.

Just Bought a CA Mesa in 300WM and Getting set up to load. Unfortunatly, With components in the availiblity that they are, I find myself buying what I can get my hands on rather than making a selection. Ended up getting a few pounds of H4350 and both 180 gr Hornaday SSTs and 190 gr ABLRs. Opinions and loads for the 180 gr are plentiful but with the 190 ABLRs it seams there is less info out there. Any info/feedback on loading 190s on H4350, greatly appreciated!
I was shooting 180 Accubonds out of my 300 Win mag Traverse yesterday. one hole gun.
It also shoots 200 ELDx very well 190 barnes LRX exceptionally well and now the 215 burgers if you can get them ridiculously well

I was shooting 180 Accubonds out of my 300 Win mag Traverse yesterday. one hole gun.
It also shoots 200 ELDx very well 190 barnes LRX exceptionally well and now the 215 burgers if you can get them ridiculously well
With H4350? Post up the load it will help the OP as he was looking for this.

I use H4831 with same bullet in 30 Nosler, seems to work well.

As another poster referenced, Quickload shows a max charge of 69 grains. I would back off that and work up.

Anticipated velocity @ 69 grains with 26" barrel is ~2970fps

24" barrel is about 2915fps.

Thanks All. Appreciate all the help. Going to work up some loads and see what I come up with. Will have some time as I discovered the gun is failing to extract
and will need attention from CA.

What other powders do you have on hand? H1000 for the heavies is a good powder if you can find it.
Yeah that's great for the 300 Win. I use it from the 200 ELDX up to 215 bergers.
Actual I use 79 gr of H1000 for that 180 acu as well.