• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wholesale Hunter Wetumpka Alabama

quigley257

Everything I found points to them being legit so that's not the issue. They have some items that I need at decent prices. Curious if anyone has dealt with them in the past and can offer any insight, good or cautionary. Thanks!

Hi,
I bought something from them once on ebay but it appears that they don't sell things on there anymore. It was a window mount for a spotting scope and checking my old receipts... it did come from the company that you are asking about. I don't recall any issues at all and I still have the product.
Tens:cool:

I just purchased a couple boxes of bullets from them. Decently priced and extremely fast shipping. Just received them today!

I have purchased from them online and went to the actual store in wetumka. Its very small but the do have a large warehouse. They do the same thing that optics planet does: they may or may not have the item in stock but if you pay for it and they don't have it, you will be waiting until they get it in stock. They are legit but the big question is do they really have the item in stock and if not, how long until they do have it in stock.

I have purchased from them online and went to the actual store in wetumka. Its very small but the do have a large warehouse. They do the same thing that optics planet does: they may or may not have the item in stock but if you pay for it and they don't have it, you will be waiting until they get it in stock. They are legit but the big question is do they really have the item in stock and if not, how long until they do have it in stock.
Good info. I'll preface my order with a phone call to verify.

Recent Posts