Who to build a custom rifle

[ QUOTE ]
My vote is for Brad Stair of Performance Guns West Haven Utah 1 801 731 8152. He built a 6mmBR improved on an action that he also builds.It will shoot in the 1's if I do my part on loads and shooting.he has built several for a couple of my friends that shoot ferry well also. The bear!!

[/ QUOTE ] I ordered one of his new actions a few weeks ago to give it a try for a switch barrel project. The price seems vary low for what he puts into it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not that I'm complaining. He was trained by the late great T.J. JACKSON, He has lots of wildcat reamers on hand and his prices sure are reasonable. I like his accuracy rifle package guaranty. "If no gain in accuracy no charge". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I remember correctly Chris has a 1/2 MOA guarantee... all my rifles from him have shot at least that good most of them in the 1/4 MOA range....

Hey Jayb

Did ya give Chris a call? What are ya having built?

Hey Ric....I'm grinnin ear to ear. Tuesday the beast is here!!

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.