• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Who sold me the wrong bullets

Well I was laying in bed thinking about this and I don't remember selling the bullets to you, I thought they went to someone in the Rockies I originally took your word for it but I went back and looked, here is the original ad and you can see 500 mag guy said he sent the payment, you can also see you asked me to split the bullets before he and I posted they were sold. You can check with him but he's the one I sent the bullets to and the one who paid me.

I believe there are a few lessons to be learned, I should've double checked you and you should've doubled checked yourself before saying I sold you something I didn't.

Original ad.png
Screenshot 2023-08-15 220546.png

I don't think he was actually bad mouthing you @billyjo he replied to your post and I assumed that he purchased them from you since the bullets matched what he purchased.
If you look at post #8 I said that it was probably accidental.
I agree that he went a bit overboard with his rant about someone purposely selling him the wrong bullets without even knowing where he got them.
I apologize for my post and I should know by now that it's best to keep myself off of these PO'd threads unless it involves me.
Sometimes trying to help will get you in trouble!

I looked back through all of your public posts on this site, and only 2 are classified ads about 375 bullets. Those with billyjo, which clearly sold to someone else, and a wtb ad you posted two days later that no one publicly responded to. It seems you either got a private response to that ad, or you picked them up elsewhere and are barking up the wrong tree

Well I was laying in bed thinking about this and I don't remember selling the bullets to you, I thought they went to someone in the Rockies I originally took your word for it but I went back and looked, here is the original ad and you can see 500 mag guy said he sent the payment, you can also see you asked me to split the bullets before he and I posted they were sold. You can check with him but he's the one I sent the bullets to and the one who paid me.

I believe there are a few lessons to be learned, I should've double checked you and you should've doubled checked yourself before saying I sold you something I didn't.

View attachment 486258View attachment 486259
You handled that well.

I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words about how I handled this. If birddog 68 hadn't tagged me in this thread I wouldn't have known about it so I appreciate that. WV Sniper still believes he bought the bullets from me, I'm posting his response from this morning and then I'm moving on from this.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 201508.png

Recent Posts