Which way should I go?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Bill Maylor, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Bill Maylor

Bill Maylor Well-Known Member

Which scope would you choose? Burris Blackdimmond 4X16X50Blis plex/w target knobs or Viper PST 4X16X50 EBR1 Moa? Bill Maylor..

2. Forester

Forester Well-Known Member

My Black Diamond has pretty good glass, maybe slightly better than my Vortex Viper. Since I like the Vortex construction better, and the PST is supposed to have slightly better glass than the Viper, I'd buy the PST.

3. Bill Maylor

Thanks for your input. I like the way the PST works too. I have not looked through one, so I will have to make a trip to Tallahassee soon. I did put the Black diamond up for sale in the class section. I hope this will work out well for somebody and my self. Dose anyone have one of these scopes and do they like it or not...Thanks, Bill Maylor..

4. Bill Maylor

I reckon only Mr Forester and I share the likes of either one of these rifle scopes. I know the Black Diamond is a very good piece of glass. I hunted with one for years, But I want the option of dialing in the distance. I have a NFNXS, two Zeiss Conquest. These scopes have the features I want for my 257WBY. I dont want to spend the big bucks for the NF. The Conquest is a 1" tube. My 257 has 30mm rings already on it. Somebody PLEASE push me over the edge:rolleyes:. Bill Maylor..

5. royinidaho

royinidaho Well-Known Member

Somebody PLEASE push me over the edge:rolleyes:.

PUSH!

Just get'r done yur wastin' too much brain time that could be more well spent dreamin' about shooting that sucker!:D

6. Bill Maylor

Let me tell ya HAPPY EASTER ROY as I fall of the cliff of optical wisdom. I hope everybody here has a great easter..:):):):):).Bill Maylor..