Which Bino's

baydog7

Hello, need some advice I am looking at purchasing a pair of Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B or Swarovski 10x42 range El. Will be used for hunting and long range shooting. Any input will be helpful. Right now it is a coin toss, but hoping some one will shine a little more light on the subject.

Thanks,

I have the Swarovski EL. I like the rangefinder with the glass.
You are right, it's a toss up. Take both pair outside after the sun goes down. It's hard to tell the difference in a good glass in broad daylight. They all do a good job. Dusk and dawn with min. light will bring out the glass quality.

Wyowinchester,
Thanks for the input. Have you had any problems out of your EL's ranging?

No. I have ranged out to 1300yds on a rock wall. P-dogs has been accurate past 800. It doesn't always hit the dog but I can get the mound or a bush next to it. So far I've been impressed and happy with the performance of them.

Just saw the post.Last year I lost a good German set of bins and replaced them with minox'10x43 hpo binoculars-minox 's very best and equivalent to swarovski in my opinion maybe brighter.These were about 2000.00.I then bought Swarovski 8x20 pocket binoculars (used) and feel I am well set up,once again.I got both for the cost of the Swarovski 's and left nothing behind..the Minox hpo's are brighter and lighter.Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts