Where to get a stock

bob4

Have a few Rem 700 hunting rifles. I'd like to try a new stock possibly laminate on one with out breaking the bank. All my rifles LOP measure 12 3/4 -7/8. Scopes are all back almost as far as they will go to get good relief. Which is my biggest problem. Yeah I'm pretty short. I like some of Boyds stocks but they will only go to 13 1/4. So where else can I look? I like a finished and ready to drop in with minimal fuss.

Have a few Rem 700 hunting rifles. I'd like to try a new stock possibly laminate on one with out breaking the bank. All my rifles LOP measure 12 3/4 -7/8. Scopes are all back almost as far as they will go to get good relief. Which is my biggest problem. Yeah I'm pretty short. I like some of Boyds stocks but they will only go to 13 1/4. So where else can I look? I like a finished and ready to drop in with minimal fuss.

I own CRS Custom Rifle Stocks. I can make you what you are looking for but they are not drop in and they need finished. Not trying to run anyone down but I used both of these before I got my business. They are much nicer than Richards Micro Fit (no beavers used in the cutting process) and as my gunsmith says they are not drop thru as Boyds stocks mostly are. www.gunstockduplicating.com

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.